Philantropy & Business
Mental illness is a genuine social issue that is under estimated in France: the second leading cause of handicap in the world, it affects around 20% of the national population and its cost is considerable.
In order to meet the human, social, political, economic and scientific challenges posed by mental illness and disorders, Fondation FondaMental needs the active involvement of all citizens.
Businesses and foundations are key players in the struggle for mental illness and disorders, which are still considered taboo, to finally be considered “like any other illness”.
Become an agent for change
By supporting Fondation FondaMental, your business or your foundation:
• is committed to the priority of public health and positions itself as a socially responsible role player;
• participates in the necessary reform in mentality and attitude towards psychiatric illnesses;
• promotes scientific projects of excellence that have considerable potential therapeutic implications;
• supports the dissemination of innovative and little known therapies that improve the quality of life of patients;
• supports the work of the Foundation in prevention and detection.
and thus may closely follow the activities undertaken in these different areas.
There are a number of ways in which you can become involved in the work of Fondation FondaMental:
Join a Fondation FondaMental partnership and identify a project that meets your expectations or needs!
Chief, Communication and Fundraising
Department of Psychiatry
Hôpital A. Chenevier
40 rue de Mesly
Tel: +33 (0)1 49 81 34 31 or +33 (0)6 88 62 44 00