Bordeaux Summer School - ECNP Immuno-NeuroPsychiatry
This summer school focuses on dimensional approaches in psychiatry, preclinical models and methods to measure immune markers. Throughout the program, participants learn in a variety of ways thanks to:
- Lectures and practical sessions on hot topics in immunopsychiatry
- Educational workshops on cytokine measurement, maternal immune activation and meta-analysis
- A mentored poster walk and “speed dating” sessions with course leaders.
Course content will provide participants with basic and practical education on immunopsychiatry. It is a unique opportunity for young scientists to improve their academic and professional networks and gain feedback on their own research from renowned experts.
> 18th - 22nd July, Carreire campus of the University of Bordeaux.
> Graduate students, doctoral and post-doctoral researchers from the fields of psychiatry, psychology, biology and medicine.
> Classes are conducted in English. Candidates should have at least a B2 level of English or equivalent.
> Application deadline: April 27th, 2022
> Registration fee: 650€, incl. lunches, coffee breaks, accommodation for 4 nights and social program costs.
How to apply?
Candidates must provide the following documents:
- A short CV (2 pages maximum);
- A cover letter detailing why they would like to participate in the summer school (1 page maximum);
- An abstract (300 words maximum) on their research for graduate and doctoral students and post-doctoral fellows (or a clinical report for medical doctors).
For further information and to apply, please visit: bss-immunoneuropsychiatry.u-bordeaux.fr